Slang dan Vocabulary Keren dan Kekinian

1. Tak Perlu Khawatir! = Don't sweat it!

2.  Biarin saja = So be it!

3. Hentikan omong kosong ini = Cut the crap!

4. Jangan ngaco kamu! = Don't be absurd!

5. Jangan tersinggung = No offense!

6. Aku ga bergurau = I mean it!

7. Pergi sana = Buzz off!

8. Tetap lah duduk = Sit still!

9. Yang terpenting adalah = The bottom line is

10. Ngaku aja deh! = Fess up!

11. Tutup mulut mu! = bugger off!

12. Nah gitu dong = That's more like it!

13. Orang dalam = insider

14. Kepo = Nosy

15. Norak = Tacky

16. Lebay = Overreact

17. Jijik = Cringe

18. Melamun = daydream

19. alah, Gombal = what a line!

20. Jangan ngarang = Stop making up stories 

21. Hati - hati di jalan = Take care on your way!


7. Spill the beans = Tell a secret

8. Go out on a limb = Take a chance

9. Hold your horses = Stop or wait

10. Piece of cake = Very easy

11. In hot water = In trouble

12. Break a leg = Have a good luck

13. Smash hit = A big success

14. At the drop of a hat = Without hesitation

15. The cutting edge = Most advanced

16. I'm all ears = I am listening

17. Don't say that = Bite your tongue

18. Pull yourself together = Control your emotions!

19. I have a lot on my plate = I am busy

20. It cost me an arm and leg = It's expensive

21. Stop making excuses = Jangan banyak alasan

22. One sided love = Cinta bertepuk sebelah tangan

23. Scout's honor = Sumpah ga bohong

24. I'm over the moon = I'm very happy

25. Rain or shine = No matter what

26. To pitch in = to contribute

27. It slipped my main = I forget

28. Cristal clear = easy to understand

29. Down-to-Earth = practical

30. I'm confused = I'm at sea

31. She is very funny = She's a scream

32. Believe in me = Take my word for it

33. I don't want that! = Hard pass

34. Tell the truth = Make a clean breast of it

35. Wait = Hold your horses

36. To rest = To recharge battery


1. Come to light = be reveal - Contoh 'new information has come to light!'

2. I mean it! = Gue serius!

3. God forbid = Amit - amit

4. How odd = Tumber

5. Small talk = Basa basi

6. Since when? = Sejak kapan?


Perihal Tidur

1. Ketiduran : Nodded off

2. Kesiangan: overslept

3. Kepagian : Too early

4. Kelamaan: Too long


1. Jangan basa basi: Don't beat around the bush!

2. Aku lagi buru-buru: I am in a rush

3. Plin plan: Wishy washy


Makanan busuk

1. Our fridge stinks

2. Some food has gone bad

3. The peaches are rotten

4. The kefir has expired

5. The milk is spoiled

6. The bread is stale

7. The cheese is moldy


Cara bilang spend a lot of money

1. Splurge. contoh; I think I am going to splurge on a new pair of shoes

2. Blow: I went to Vegas last week, and I blew $3,000 in one night

3. Squander: I dont want to squander all of my money on fancy restaurant. I'll eat at home.


Cara bilang NOTED!

1. Sounds like a plan!

2. I like that!

3. I support that!

4. Consider it done!

5. Got it!

6. Understood!

7. Copy that!

8. Gotcha!

9. I have taken note of this!


Antonym beberapa adjective

1. Truthful >< Insincere

2. Wealthy >< Destitute

3. Energetic >< Lethargic

4. Important >< Trivial

5. Substantial >< Negligible


Ekspresi Marah

1. You're a moron: Kamu bodoh

2. Smarty-pants!: Sok tahu

3. You Hypocrite: Munafik!

4. You wish: Jangan harap!


Cara lain bilang, I dont like it!

1. I'm not particularly fond of it

2. It's not my cup of tea

3. It's not to my liking

4. I'm not a big fan of it

5. It doesn't appeal to me

6. I'm not really into it


Bahasa gaul di sekolah

1. Kutu buku: bookworm

2. Anak kesayangan guru: Teacher's pet

3. Anak populer: Social butterfly

4. Sesuai dengan aturan: By the book

5. Mengejar deadline: Against the clock

6. Sangat senang: Cloud nine


Cara lain bilang I want

1. I fancy. Contoh: I fancy you

2. I desire. You're all I desire

3. I yearn for. I yearn for you

4. I long for. I long for help


Cara lain bilang kamu kasar

1. You are out of line!

2. That was totally unnecessary!

3. That was uncalled for!


Vocabularies yang menggunakan negara

1. Go Dutch = Bayar sendiri - sendiri (Patungan)

2. Chinese whisper = Gosip

3. All Greek to me = Asing / Ga ngerti


Learn some English words through this link as well:

1. Pepatah dalam Bahasa Inggris

2. Good terms in selling

3. How do you professionally say


Do you like this content. Discuss with me through 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/zulkhaidirpurwanto/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 - Map

IELTS Writing Task 1 - Process

Naik pete-pete apa ke Mall Panakkukang?