Slang dan Vocab kekinian part 2

Let's start = Let's get the show on the road

It's too late = That ship has sailed

To fail = To go down in flames

Good bye = Toddles

very much = Big time

Not certain = Up in the air

Tell me everything = Spill the beans

Here is my advice = Here is my two cents

I don't believe it = I don't buy it

The difference does matter = Tomato, tomahto

I will think about it = I'll sleep on it

The worst situation = The rock bottom

Good luck = Break a leg

Choose what you want = Take your pick

If necessary = If need be

Big risk = A long shot

You are not sincere = You are a phony

He changed his mind = He had a change of heart

A secret in a someone's past = Skeleton in the closet

Behave irrationally = Lose one's marbles

He behave strangely = He's not all there

She's a bit crazy = She's away with the fairies

You are annoying me = You're winding me up

I agree with you 100% = You can say that again

I am very scared = I'm petrified

Selling in large quantities = Selling like hotcakes

Ask someone in an annoyed way = Have it your way

She does everything I do = She's a copycat

Extremely careful = Walk on eggshells

Lihat - lihat = Peek

Tiba - tiba = Suddenly

Mondar - Mandir = Back and Forth

Lauk Pauk = Side dish

Plin plan = Haphazardly

Kuda-kuda = Straddle

Agar - agar = Jelly

Vocabulary yang baru saya tahu saat saya sampai di New Zealand

1. Cloth = Kain lap licin

2. Saucepan = Panci

3. Revert = Return

4. Lift = Ride

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 - Map

IELTS Writing Task 1 - Process

Naik pete-pete apa ke Mall Panakkukang?