Good terms in Selling

1. Do not say PRICE or COST instead INVESTMENT and RATE

2. Do not say CONTRACT instead AGREEMENT

3. Do not say SIGN instead APPROVE or GREENLIGHT

4. Do not say BAD or WRONG instead BETTER or MORE EFFECTIVE 

5. Do not say BUT instead YES AND

6. Do not say I think instead  I am confident

7. I am sorry = ' Do not use this phrase this at all!'

6. Do not say I hope instead I look forward to


Learn some English words through this link as well:

1. Pepatah dalam Bahasa Inggris

2. How do you professionally say

3. Slang dan vocabulary kekinian

4. Vocabulary mengenai perselingkuhan


Do you like this content. Discuss with me through 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/zulkhaidirpurwanto/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 - Map

IELTS Writing Task 1 - Process

Naik pete-pete apa ke Mall Panakkukang?